[IP] Chat for week 5-27-2001

Pumpers and Friends,

Chat announcement

Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every day of the week. Below is
IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at least one
other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open anytime, to
any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times below don't
change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week, there's always
another at the same time next week.

Please remember that the chatrooms are open 24/7. If you need to talk or
can't sleep, feel free to drop a note to the list that you are in chat and
what room you are in and just wait someone will come. IP has members from
all over the world someone is always up! When I was in hospital, I chatted
with peoples from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my lifelines to the world.
And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of the time. I know that
members from other parts of the world, do chat so if you like to set up a
time and day you would like to host a chat send me a note (IP has a great
group of chat hosts that would love to help you start a new chat and all it
takes is some time management). Remember that all chats are available in the
MEMBERS only area of the web site. You can view the transcripts of all chat
sessions in the archives for later reference. Most of the time when we have
a guest speaker in chat they take place in the Guest Room.

FYI: All chats on IP are setup for start time in USA Eastern time zone;
     ie: 9P.M. EDT OR 8P.M. CDT OR 7P.M. MDT OR 6P.M. PDT OR IF YOU ARE IN THE UK IT WOULD BE THE NEXT DAY AT 2A.M.(5 HOURS AHEAD) OR IN GERMANY THE NEXT DAY AT 3A.M.(6 HOURS AHEAD)SO IF YOU MISS ONE CHAT, transcripts of all chat sessions are in the archives for later reference.

Stefanie (Tink)Lana-dingwell email @ redacted  and Dauna Breiding
email @ redacted   are teaming up to do a chat on Monday nights at 9 p.m.
EST (2a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

    Disetronic on the SECOND MONDAY of the month at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT) in
the Guest Room.

Melissa Howell email @ redacted  is on baby leave from hosting a chat it the Anytime room at 9P.M. EST (2 a.m. GMT)so are new chat host Wendy email @ redacted will be filling-in for Melissa.

    Animas on the First Tuesday of the month at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT) in the
Guest Room

Andrew Bender email @ redacted   and Ed Marsh email @ redacted  are teaming up
to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime

     MiniMed on the THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH in the Guest room at 9P.M.
EST (2A.M. GMT).

Gina Jozaitis email @ redacted and Elizabeth email @ redacted  will be doing chat every Thursday at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room. Gina and Elizabeth would like to invite all past chat friends back to Thursday night chat! Drop By and say hello and get those long awaited questions answered or share those great pumping tips with us.

Friday night at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding
email @ redacted and Ken Buchholz email @ redacted are hosting a TGIF chat. Join Dauna in the Anytime Room (and bring a cup of coffee) Dauna is a great host, she does chats twice in one day so watch for her post to see if she is doing a chat in the morning TOO!

Glenn Marks email @ redacted and Ken Buchholz email @ redacted at 9p.m. EST (2a.m. GMT) Come and join Glenn and Ken in this Saturday chat.

Come to chat at 8 p. m. EST in the Anytime Room co-hosts Ed Marsh
email @ redacted  , Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted  , Roselea
email @ redacted  . You asked for an early start time so check it out.

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other time.
We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and
talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat room, any of the
hosts will be happy to talk you through it. We still need people to help
fill-in for chats, If you like to be fill-in chatter or like to start your
own time, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Also if you
have a idea about who (as a guest chatter) or what subject at you like to be
talk about in chat I would love to see if we can get that person or subject
covered in a chat.

To get started chatting, just goto:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash email @ redacted
Carolyn Green email @ redacted
Rodney Mead email @ redacted