Re: [IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #426/there is no attachment

At 03:08 PM 5/28/01, you wrote:
>there are no attachments

The member has been infected with a Virus in her Email account she is
unaware of the infection and has been unsubscribed from the IP list until
she can be contacted and informed on how to remove the Virus.

The Insulin Pumpers members are in no danger of getting this virus if our
members receive the email threw our system.  Our system removes all
attachments from email messages.

If you think your computer is infect or just want to check it out go to
this site:

choose the middle "scan" option.  If you have not purchased the program or
service click on the "Take a Test Drive" option and they will scan your
computer free.

If you have any questions feel free to write to me or to the Help address.

Volunteer IP Administrator