[IP] re: Skin red and irritated

In a message dated 05/27/2001 7:13:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We took out the cannula this Am and her skin was very red and
 irritated from the tape, it did not fade and was still there this P.M. at
 bath time.  Is skin irritation just something that goes along with pumping?

I use a skin "barrier" wipe from Smith and Nephew that eliminates tape
irritation for me. You might try this or a similar product.