[IP] New Pumper

Hi to all of you,
      I have been a diabetic since 1952 pushing 49 years and all my life I
had trouble with low blood sugars.  Started the pump May 14th and it  is
working GREAT.  I am an active person who beleives in excerise as well as we
eat to live not live to eat.  Thanks for all your shared knowledge on this
web site. Am  sure the 508 pump is one of the best things that has happened
to me, wish all diabetic could have the chance to use this wonderful
invention.  Pat