Re: [IP] Delayed bolus feature

In a message dated 5/28/01 11:20:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So when I
> bolus for a meal, I would like to be able to program an immediate bolus

When I first got my pump, that's what I thought the square wave feature
was...so the first time I tried it, I heard the ticking and I thought the
pump was malfunctioning and called MM and was arguing with them that it's
supposed to give it two hours later, not over two hours!  of course i was
wrong....but they definitely should have something like this!!  I know I
would use it!!