Re: [IP] early diagnosis/

To jennee a/k/a email @ redacted wrote on May 25,

I am type one for 33 years.  My husband had an elevated Hemoglobin A1c when
tested for life insurance.  Prompted his doctor to have him take one of my
spare machines and test off and on for about a month.  His A1c is now in the
5's and he is on one Precose tablet for breakfast, 1/2 Precose tablet for
supper.  He also no longer gets the low blood sugar shakes when he is at 100.
 They come when he is around 70.  Definitely a type 2.

Cee Dee