Re: [IP] Merck-Medco...new policy for shipping humalog?? (maybe NOT)

Yerachmiel wrote:

>>I looked at Merck-Medco sight a few minutes ago and it says the insulin
shipped on Wednesday.  If it came overnight it went to the wrong home (and I
got something from UPS yesterday so doubtful they don't know where I live)

I guess I'll wait for the warm insulin to arrive today and figure out what
to do with it when I see 'how it is'.<<

That's why, even though I have the option of getting my insulin from
Merck-Medco for 1/3 the cost, I prefer to pay more and go to my regular
pharmacy and buy it.  Then, if I have a problem with it, I can take it back
and talk to my pharmacist.  I definitely don't trust Merck-Medco with
anything that's perishable.