Re: [IP] insertion site questions

You didn't say if you used the skin prep or not.  If you didn't, it
sounds like she has an allergy to the tape.  (I am allergic to all
adhesives.  Even bandaids make my skin red.)

I use the skin prep because it puts a protective barrier down so the
adhesive doesn't touch the skin.  If that doesn't work try Bard skin
protectant.  I know MiniMed knows about this stuff because they sent me
some.  I've found that the IV3000 tapes are gentler to my skin than
tegaderm.

Maybe this helps.

Janet