Re: [IP] update on same day surgery and pump stuff

I ran into the same thing when I was in the hospital the first part of
April. I told them about how much Humalog to give me and they repeated the
amount in Humlin- R. Seems all the nurses call Humalog "Lispro". So we
educated each other before I got out of the hospital.

Karl
type 1 dx 1978
to start pumping 5-31