Re: [IP] Anyone in the San Antonio area found Mastisol locally?

I live in the area and Oakdell Pharmacy in the Medical Center area should
have it. I have found that my Tenders from Disetronic don't come off, even
after working outside most of the day and swimming all day at Port A. We are
going to the Carribean this summer and I wanted something to make sure they
stayed stuck. Let me know and we can always get my CDE to get some for us.
Does anyone know if Tincture of Benzoine works as well.