[IP] Re: "stuff" that sticks

cleanse the area, use IV Prep (let dry), a swab of tincture of Benzoin (let
dry) and then insert the Sil.

The set around the cannula stays stuck solidly.  The area that comes undone
EVERY darn time is the surrounding edges all the way around.  I personally
think they have changed something with the adhesive on the sets, as when we
got our first sample batch to try last year they stuck all the way around so
tight for 3 solid days, same prep.  I remember a thread at that time last year
and people had started complaining about the Sil tape and Minimed denied they
had changed anything.  Oh well, I just hope they stick in the pool, we haven't
tried yet.

(son 5, pumping 10 months)