Re: [IP] Jacuzzi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janette" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 12:12 PM
Subject: [IP] Jacuzzi

> Has anyone experienced any problems with a jacuzzi???

I hot tub a lot and never have any problems.  My blood sugar sometimes goes
down while disconnected and sitting in the tub, but I have never had long
term high effect from it.  I usually make up for the basal insulin I have
missed if I am in for a long time, but wouldn't if low.  Maybe she dropped
too low and her liver kicked in with some glucose.  Those things are SO
frustrating to figure out.

Dx'd 1970
MM508 2/01