Re: [IP] Jacuzzi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janette" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 12:12 PM
Subject: [IP] Jacuzzi

> Has anyone experienced any problems with a jacuzzi???

Janette,

I hot tub a lot and never have any problems.  My blood sugar sometimes goes
down while disconnected and sitting in the tub, but I have never had long
term high effect from it.  I usually make up for the basal insulin I have
missed if I am in for a long time, but wouldn't if low.  Maybe she dropped
too low and her liver kicked in with some glucose.  Those things are SO
frustrating to figure out.

Brenda
Dx'd 1970
MM508 2/01