Re: [IP] update on same day surgery and pump stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>; <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] update on same day surgery and pump stuff

Will be very interested to hear how everything comes out for you.  I'm
having surgery in 3 weeks and will be calling the anesthesiologist this week
to talk to him (I live 5 hours away).  My surgeon doesn't have any patients
on the pump, but wants me to stay on it, and apparently the anesthesia group
has dealt with people on the pump and are supposed to be receptive to it.  I
am calling Tuesday to discuss things with him, we'll see...

Hope things go very well for you and am anxious to hear about your

Wishing you the best!!

Dx'd 1970
MM508 2/01