Re: [IP] Glucose meters and software

My daughter currently used the Glucometer Dex.  Prior to that the One
Touch.  I liked the Dex because the cartridges held 10 strips.  Just
load one and it's good for 10 tests.  It also draws the blood up from
your finger and it doesn't seem to take a whole lot.

I use the software and find it extremely useful and very easy to use.  I
am able to print it out and see our endo instead of looking at our log
book.  (Our endo does not download meters.)

Just some info on what we have used, never tried the Accu-Check.  Good
luck on your choice!