I finally found a keychain calculator made by ATX.... my grandmother ordered
it through the mail, but it is adorable!  it's about 2 inches x 1 1/2 inches
and has this little thing that flips up and covers the pad so it protects it
I remember someone asking about this awhile back and thought I'd let you know
it does exist.  If you want me to find out where she ordered it from, just
email me and I'll find out....