[IP] Anyone Else Get Letter from Congress RE: Stem Cell

I got a letter from Luis Gutierrez in the mail yesterday in response to my
letter sent to his office regarding stem cell research.  It basically says he
will continue to fight for it and do whatever he can.
I just thought it was nice to get a personal response that addressed some of
the issues i wrote about and an actual signature, not a stamp \
If anyone wants to read it, I could run it through OCR because I'm too lazy
to type it up...LOL
Anyone else get one?