[IP] Restless night- - now Ketones!!

Hey everyone, I need a little help. Last night I tried just laying my pump
beside me in bed and that was a big mistake!! I woke up this mornig with
the tubing wrapped around my waist twice and my infusion set was pulled
out!! Unortunately today was my day to sleep in so by the time I woke up I
had been a long time without insulin and my BS was 20 (thats high.. I dont
use the same scale as most of you.) and I have moderate Ketones for the
first time in my 8 years of being diabetic. So my question is what do you
do to treat ketones?? I am sure I was taught once but never really needed
to know then.. I am sure I will listen more closely next time. But for now
some advice would be great.. so far I am just bolusing a little at a time,
hoping for improvement but not going down at all yet.....

Thanks in advance, Sarah Arnal (pumping 17 days)

Do You Yahoo!?