From: marge

To: email @ redacted

Sent: 5/27/01 11:58:37 AM

Subject: [IP] Thanks List!

Well thanks to the list i was a very calm and well prepared pump mom.

Matt calls me from school and says his pump isn't working! I asked him

was happening, and Matt said he looked up the code (good boy) and it was a

delivery!  Ok, i tell Matt it's ok....he's panicking, cause he
just ate pizza

and was worried he'd go sky high....so he checks his pump, and it's got

units......I tell him no problem, go to the fridge and get your insulin,

a shot!  He comes back, his insulin isn't there!!!!  I
get his insulin to him

, he gives himself a shot of Humalog then 2 hrs later 389 and another

and was back to normal an hour after that. Poor kid had to keep

the no delivery alarm every 15 mins till he got home! What else could i

done, to stop the no delivery alarm? Any suggestions?  Thanks
again for making

what could have given me a panic attack, easy to deal with!

--- email @ redacted

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.