[IP] Thanks List!

Well thanks to the list i was a very calm and well prepared pump mom. Friday
Matt calls me from school and says his pump isn't working! I asked him what
was happening, and Matt said he looked up the code (good boy) and it was a NO
delivery!  Ok, i tell Matt it's ok....he's panicking, cause he just ate pizza
and was worried he'd go sky high....so he checks his pump, and it's got 12
units......I tell him no problem, go to the fridge and get your insulin, take
a shot!  He comes back, his insulin isn't there!!!!  I get his insulin to him
, he gives himself a shot of Humalog then 2 hrs later 389 and another shot,
and was back to normal an hour after that. Poor kid had to keep acknowledging
the no delivery alarm every 15 mins till he got home! What else could i have
done, to stop the no delivery alarm? Any suggestions?  Thanks again for making
what could have given me a panic attack, easy to deal with!