[IP] New at this "pump thing"

In a message dated 5/26/2001 8:17:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
>From what I read on this IP list, I realize that everyone starts out with
saline. When my CDE came to my house for pump training, the first think she
said to me was 'Im going to start you right out on insulin since you have
such a good support group!!"  (my husband and a close friend) Ive never had
any horrible things go wrong, but it seems strange to me now that I didn't do
the saline. Joan