[IP] Re: Bolus for Alcohol

One point that hasn't been mentioned in this thread
is the extra danger with low bg's when alcohol is
consumed. A low with alcohol on your breath can lead
to problems with many. They (especially the police)
will first believe that someone is 'just another
drunk' and treat the person that way as at least
some of the symptoms of a low are identical to being

Generally, at least for me, the carbs for alcohol
take longer to take effect.  They will bring my bg
down, and then go up hours later, YMMV.  When I do
drink (I've only had 2 lite beers and 1 blush wine
in the last 14 months) I don't have anything that is
heavily sweetened.
email @ redacted
Why doesn't palindrome spell the same backwards?