[IP] Pump Problems

Hi Jeanine

I had the same problem the first time I took the batteries out of my pump -
Thought I had broken it already!! The person I talked to at Mini Med had the
same suggestion of leaving the batteries sit for several hours and try
again. The same thing happened. I called Mini Med again and they suggested
that since I live in a very dry climate to first touch something metal
before you reinsert the batteries. I used the metal knob on the night table.
This worked super and I have never had that problem again.  Hope this helps
and good luck.