[IP] Disconnecting/Reconnecting Quick-Sets

I have had more trouble reconnecting Quick-Sets than disconnecting them.  I
was just about to give up and try a different kind of set when I finally
realized what I was doing wrong:  I was squeezing the grips of the connector
part when I should have been holding it by the ridges (as the user guide
shows on p. 16).

I hope this helps someone else avoid the frustration I have experienced for
the last few weeks.

Robin, pumping since 5-1-01