Re: [IP] Bolus for Alcohol

I will drink margaritas and I never bolus for them.  This seems wierd
since the margarita mix has quite a bit of CHO in it, but I usually wake
up in the morning with pretty good BS.  Since alcohol lowers your BS, I
would much rather make a correction bolus in the morning as to put
myself into a low at night.  I am scared of lows.