[IP] early diagnosis

I have always wondered how long my daughter had diabetes before she was dx.
We did not know what the signs were.  Courtney has had major medical problems
before she was dx.  She was diagnosed with congestive heart failure at 7 days
old.  She had surgery prior to her 2nd b-day.
When she started loosing weight and looking grey we went back to Sick Kids in
Toronto, only to find out her heart was fine.  That was almost a year before
she was finally dx with a count of 60 (I think that works out to 1140)
Everything I have read says she should have been in a coma.  I am just
thankful that did not happen.  Education is key.

Maureen, mom to Courtney
Start pump Aug 6th