Re: [IP] Bolus for Alcohol

> Hi, i was wondering if i drink a glass of white zinfendel wine or any
> wine, what do i bolus for?

I drink a glass of wine on social occasions. I always eat when I drink
alcohol so I always bolus for my food and add a half unit extra for the
wine. I bolus for half an 8oz glass on wine. I bolus for 1/3 of any fruit
juice added mixed drink. I bolus 1/2 for a beer as well. I learned thsi thru
trial and error and YMMV. Some people don't need to bolus, others do, best
to see how you metabolize the wine without bolusing first:)