Re: [IP] Mushy Sets

My daughter is a competitive swimmer and uses the Quicksets.  She has had
no problems with the sets coming loose!

>From: email @ redacted (teresa lansford) >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Mushy
Sets >Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 07:27:38 -0700 (MST) > >Summer is here in
Phoenix- 112 yesterday. Brynn swims 2-3 times a day. >Yesterday he went
through 3 silhouettes. I use IV prep and also put a >piece of IV 3000
over the set. (With a hole cut out of the middle) It's >frustrating doing
a new set at least every day, but it's also >heartbreaking when he has to
sit and watch his brother swim but can't >swim himself. Last night we had
a meltdown over not being able to swim >and a possible 4th set in one
day. Is there anyone who has had really >good luck with keeping sets on
in the water for a couple of hours at a >time? Teresa pumping mom to
Brynn 4, dxd 5-99, pumping 3-00.