[IP] How Many People Are on the Pump

Hi Everyone, how many people are on the pump. i am just curious. i have been
pumping since march 2001. hated it at first, had alot of problems of highs,
for some reason i get dka and get sick instantly my cde said i am a different
kind of bird, i think i get sick so fast becuz i have alot of stomach acid, i
take prevacid for which is great, so maybe the acid from dka affects me more.
but now i use the great quicksets no more sils for me. my insurance has
covered all so far, lucky me. and i had no problem getting the quicksets
either. thanks Eye