[IP] Re: Vaccines

I think that part of the issue here is the semantics. In my opinion there
are differences between -  "vaccines cause ....", "the cause of diabetes is
..." , "vaccines significantly increase the probability of ..." and
"vaccines are significantly correlated to ... "

I'm not sure what I consider to be the proven case but it is clear to me
that many people mean many different things when discussing this issue.