[IP] Mushy Sets

Summer is here in Phoenix- 112 yesterday. Brynn swims 2-3 times a day.
Yesterday he went through 3 silhouettes. I use IV prep and also put a
piece of IV 3000 over the set. (With a hole cut out of the middle) It's
frustrating doing a new set at least every day, but it's also
heartbreaking when he has to sit and watch his brother swim but can't
swim himself. Last night we had a meltdown over not being able to swim
and a possible 4th set in one day. Is there anyone who has had really
good luck with keeping sets on in the water for a couple of hours at a
time? Teresa pumping mom to Brynn 4, dxd 5-99, pumping 3-00.