[IP] New at this "pump thing"

Hey.  I got my 508 on Wednesday.  I'm excited.  My educator has started me on
saline to get me use to everything.  I start insulin this Thursday.  My last
A1C was 8.5 so I really need to do something.  I changed my infusion set for
the first time last night solo and it took awhile....especially with a
husband and daughter watching.....but I did it.  The hardest part was getting
the old tape loose enought to pull the old cannula out.  Any suggestions?
Something I'll get use to..........

I'm glad things are going so well for you and I hope my trip down the pump
trail will go just as well.  Let me know if you have any pointers for a
truely "NEW pumper."