[IP] Need Help RE: Mastisol and QuickSets

Katie's just finished the first 24 hours of her saline trial and things are
going well . . . I was amazed how quickly she picked up all the aspects of
pump operation, even the advanced stuff.

One minor problem that has come up is how much the QuickSet's adhesive tape
is peeling up already.  If she'd have been pumping insulin, I probably would
have changed her set last night after 24 hours for fear that her cannula
would be dislodged during the night.  We're going to do the set change later
today and have decided to try using Mastisol this time around since Katie
would prefer not to have a big patch of tegaderm on her belly if a little
Mastisol will do the job.

MY QUESTION:   Should we put the Mastisol on her skin in a circle around
where the tape from the set will be, OR  should I apply the Mastisol directly
to the set's adhesive tape around the edges of the circle???

I know you experts out there will have some advice for us!
Thanks a BUNCH!

A salty pump mama for a whole 24+ hours  8-)