Hi List

After hearing all the good opinions on the new MM QSet, I decided to ask for
some samples for Eileen, she's 13 and has been pumping for 9 months.

I guess I was lucky because we received 2 samples, one 6mm and a 9mm.
Decided to try one immediately because her set was due for change. First, I
don't think she'll let me try this again without the serter thing. Manually,
it wasn't so easy for us, she screamed the whole time saying it hurt. Well,
anyway after it was in place, checked her 2-3 hours later and sugars were
sky high! Had to correct with pen and remove the set, the plastic cannula
was bent and crimped. Maybe had something to do with manual insertion--
Also, I find the disconnect to be rather complicated for a child. Anyway,
we're sticking with sofsets, until we can get the serter for the QSets and
try again! I still have the 9mm sample,but I'll have to use numbing cream or
"no way, jose".

Eileen's pump mommmy