Re: [IP] Summer Heat

>What about the insulin denaturing and becoming ineffective in the heat?

I live in Phoenix AZ where it can get up to 120 degrees.  I use to be on
the H-tron and used the glass cartridges and never ever had a problem.  I
also used a full cartridge.  In addition, I too spend a lot of time
outside.  Now that I am on the Animas, I will most likely only put enough
insulin in the cartridge to last three days since it is plastic.  I think
I'll try a full one and see what happens.  Anyway, bottom line I wouldn't
worry about it and you just may have to change the cartridge more often.