[IP] Tricare news

Hi all.  My computer has been in the shop for about two weeks so I don't
know if this has been posted yet or not.  but......

For those of you who are dependents of active duty military and are signed
up for Tricare Prime as of April 1, 2001 there are NO MORE COPAYS!!!!!
Yeah!!!!   This is only active duty and with Tricare Prime.  I called the
service center for my region to make sure that this was also for Durable
medical equipment.   It is.

Have a great day every one!!

Sheila Morris
(sun burned in San Antonio)