  ----- Original Message -----
  From: email @ redacted

  Ya know...Diabetes or no diabetes...I'm glad I don't have to worry about
  being in an iron lung from polio or contracting any of a number of other
  diseases that ARE prevented by vaccines...As always, personal decision, but
  ya got diabetes now, so do the best you can to control it and deal with it
  and don't blame the doctors who have tried to save children from other life
  threatening illnesses...I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone...but I'm
  just a little frustrated with the blame attitude...