[IP] Re: early diagnosis

>>>How many people here were diagnosed early by just a routine blood test or
the such?>>>

One member on here whom I have not heard from in a long time had a sister with
DM. He decided to pee on a piece of Tes-Tape once and it turned black. Dark
green showed sugar back then. I think his mom was a nurse and they got him
dx'd immediately. (~_^)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.