Re: [IP] Summer Heat

Joy,

I live in the California desert with most days between June and September
being above 100 degrees.  I have never had any problem and I spend a lot of
time outside.  My doctor said he has had some problem with pump patients in
Palm Springs that play a lot of golf during the summer.  I never put more
than three days worth of insulin in the pump during the summer.  Hope this
helps.

Tnx, Corky