[IP] Summer Heat

I<< Do not worry about pumping outdoors in winter.  The pump and tubing are
 close to your body so the insulin will not freeze.  I run outdoors during
 the winter (in Canada) and have never had a problem.  I wear my pump on my
 belt.  The tubing is against my body all the time so the insulin doesn't
 freeze.  Now, freezing of my fingers and toes is a different issue... >>

What about the insulin denaturing and becoming ineffective in the heat?  Last
summer we had several  days over 110 and what felt like 100's in the 100's.
My son likes to be outside even in this heat and at the least you have to get
in and out of the car (Hard to estimate how hot the car is!).  Has anyone had
any trouble?  How long before you realized a problem?  Any strategies?

Mom of John, 7, from beautiful, but soon to be hot, Round Rock, TX