Re: [IP] Vaccines

Ya know...Diabetes or no diabetes...I'm glad I don't have to worry about
being in an iron lung from polio or contracting any of a number of other
diseases that ARE prevented by vaccines...As always, personal decision, but
ya got diabetes now, so do the best you can to control it and deal with it
and don't blame the doctors who have tried to save children from other life
threatening illnesses...I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone...but I'm
just a little frustrated with the blame attitude...