[IP] early diagnosis/

How many people here were diagnosed early by just a routine blood test or the

Liek I know there are a lot of people out here who found out because they
were coma'd or about too but how many people like me were being tested for
soemthing else and they decided to check glucose levels too??
hmm just curious

I am very glad they tested me early! I am afriad I would have been diagnosed
about 2 years later if they hadnt tested me
thanks god!