Re: [IP] Static...wow!

> Unfortunately, Caitlyn is at school, I have work, and she has NPH
> and regular in her system, so we will have to wait until after
> school.
Talk to your doc about using Regular every 4-5 hours to cover basal
and avoid the use of NPH. It has worked quite well for my daughter
for as long as 3 days. Her regimen stays exactly the same as on a
pump, bolusing for food through the infusion set with a syringe, and
adding basal regular periodically.