[IP] endo referral in MD

Colleen, if you don't mind a half hour drive, you might want to visit
the Diabetes Clinic at the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center.   They
are big supporters of pumps. The head, Dr. Saudek is smart and as
good as I've seen (which is not really all that good actually*S*),
but there are other docs there as well.  The head nurse, Kim, is
excellent with pump teaching and training and I think she runs a pump
club.
-wayne