[IP] Pumping in Alaska--Iam moving to -40- help

Do not worry about pumping outdoors in winter.  The pump and tubing are kept
close to your body so the insulin will not freeze.  I run outdoors during
the winter (in Canada) and have never had a problem.  I wear my pump on my
belt.  The tubing is against my body all the time so the insulin doesn't
freeze.  Now, freezing of my fingers and toes is a different issue...