Re: [IP] RE: M.D.I. question

In a message dated 5/25/2001 1:26:24 AM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I agree that if the same time and effort went into preparing the
>  patient for MDI, better results would be achieved.

I agree with this, BUT I think that the "extra training" for MDI would need
to take place a while after onset . . . There's a lot to deal with at
diagnosis (especially with the little kids) and there's only so much people
can absorb while they're still processing the reality of diabetes and
mastering the basics of staying safe on MDI . . .