[IP] MiniMed's Continuous Glucose Monitor

On: Thu, 24 May 2001 "Kenneth E Guilbault" <email @ redacted>
>I recently visited my Endo and told her I would be very interested in
>wearing that subcutaneous glucose monitor that MiniMed markets.  She said
>that her Practice (which is hospital-owned) is trying to convince the
>hospital to purchase two of these devices.  I told her I'd write a letter
>the decision maker and try to make a case for this equipment.

>I know that I saw earlier that someone from MiniMed's glucose monitor
>division is a member of this list.  If that person, or any one else on the
>list for that matter, could contact me off-line at
>email @ redacted, I'd really appreciate any supportive
>information that can be provided to assist me in convincing the hospital of
>the patient benefits of this equipment.

The person from Minimed's CGMS unit is Leslie
Wright.<email @ redacted>

I think the easiest way to get her is to call her at Minimed's number (800)
933-3322 and ask to speak with her.

I've already forwarded this letter to her (see the forward address) but you
SHOULD write to her directly and ask her for whatever help you need.

I've written to her with questions and gotten back answers within a day or
two (but if she is on a trip promoting the CGMS then it could take longer so