[IP] BG Levels

SNIP>>>>>>>>"I told her now they are averaging out and I am
running 90-115.  I told her the highest I have been in weeks was
125!  ...  <<<<<SNIP

I would give anything to be able to make that statement.  My Doc
considers me in great control and not a day goes by that I don't hit
at least 154, and in the 200s (for just a while) several times a
week.  Fortunately with the pump, I can bring highs down quickly
(within hour or so).   It seems to me to try to be 100 ALL THE
TIME, particularly when Pregnant, is unrealistic and dangerous.

I think you are doing an incredible job and need many pats on the
back, and hugs and kisses,  and a big gold star.   Congratulations!