[IP] Merck-Medco...new policy for shipping humalog?? (maybe NOT)

On Fri, 25 May 2001 I irraneously wrote:

>Then he stopped, apologized and told me that since it was Humalog it was
>being shipped from New Hampshire and would be sent overnight with a
> >special frozen gel pack (this is a new policy for shipping humalog).

>Since I have not yet received I don't know if any of this is actually
>happening but he told me to call again if the shipment doesn't come
> >through OK.

I looked at Merck-Medco sight a few minutes ago and it says the insulin was
shipped on Wednesday.  If it came overnight it went to the wrong home (and I
got something from UPS yesterday so doubtful they don't know where I live)

I guess i'll wait for the warm insulin to arrive today and figure out what
to do with it when I see 'how it is'.