[IP] Vaccines

I have always felt that the immunizations my daughter received 8 weeks
before being diagnosed triggered the diabetes!  Have also spoke with
others who felt the same.  All the peds and endos said they did not feel
the same way, except one - who agreed I should NOT vaccinate by son.

Our experience with pump training was in house by Minimed for about 3
hours, she showed how the pump worked and went over the basics.  Alyssa
put it on and started with saline for about 7 days.  Then, the endo
admitted her to the hospital for 36 hours to start insulin.  At first, I
didn't think we needed it...but it turned out to be some good training.

Has anyone had problems with bad inserts???  Where you think they went
in put are outside the body?  We have had this happen two times and I'm
not sure what she is doing to cause it.