[IP] RE: OB visit

>> Mel said:
>> "I told her now they are averaging out and I am running 90-115.  I told
>> her the highest I have been in weeks was 125!  ...  Well she looked at me
>> and said "that is unexceptable"  she said that she wants me to be 100
>> all the time!"

>From "Intensive Diabetes Management", American Diabetes Association Clinical
Education Series, pg 47.
"During pregnancy, a lower glycemic target range is often recommended.  Many
endocrinologists or obstetricians who treat high-risk patients may suggest
preprandial glucose levels of 70-100 mg/dl and postprandial glucose levels
<140 mg/dl with the mean glucose level over the day being 70-100 mg/dl."

I think you're right on target, or better than.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998